“I planned out our whole day. First we’ll make snow angels for two hours, then we’ll go ice skating, then we’ll eat a whole roll of tollhouse cookie dough as fast as we can, and then to finish, we’ll snuggle”
As if your social calendar wasn’t already positively packed with an endless, sugar plum induced haze of festive extravaganzas… I decided to bestow this perfectly curated Holiday Bucket List upon all of you today! So clear your agendas ladies & gents, there’s Christmas cheer to be had & copious amounts of eggnog & questionable fruit cake to be consumed; all gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, meat-free & of COURSE free from any, & all artificial colours &/or preservatives ;)… totally just kidding, it’s the holidays, & like the one time that I allow myself to eat ALL of the holiday foods… Anywho, here it is!
2016 Holiday Bucket List
2. Go To A Christmas Market
3. Build A Snowman
6. Window Shop AKA Snap an Insta Pic in Front of Holiday Display Windows
8. Visit The Festival of Lights
9, Do Some Holiday Baking
10. Take Pictures with Santa at the Mall
12. Go Caroling
15. Binge Watch Christmas Movies
16. Host An Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
19. Buy Matching Christmas Pajamas For Your Fam Jam
What’s On Your Holiday Bucket List?!