“My biological clock is telling me it’s time for a cocktail”
I’ve always been incredibly envious of food & beverage bloggers. They churn out original recipes seemingly on the daily, whilst I can barely pull it together enough to crack open the good ol’ crockpot & dump in a bunch of miscellaneous leftovers in the hopes that SOME sort of edible magic will happen – I thrive in a constant state of convenience what can I say. HOWEVER, I’m actually insanely proud of myself because I recently concocted THE most delicious, summer appropriate cocktail that I believe is on par with the foodiest of food bloggers out there (I see you Martha). It’s a Moscow Mule, but with a bit of a twist in the best way possible! Enjoy!
THE Best Ginger Beer Cocktail You’ll Ever Try….
I love this recipe not only because it’s so refreshing & delicious, but it’s so incredibly simple – I tried to include a minimal, minimal, minimal amount of ingredients, because honestly for the most part – I never actually try cocktail recipes I find online simply because the combined ingredients would essentially cost a small fortune; thanks to financial independence from my parents, I also now thrive in a state of frugality.
SO… if you’re looking for a summer cocktail that’s equal parts cheap, classy, delicious & EVEN a little bit nutritious, well look no further! I’ve totally got you covered 😉
Here’s What You’ll Need (Makes Four)
- 2 Bottles of Ginger Beer from the Ginger People – BEST GINGER BEER EVER I SWEAR! It’s not TOO spicy, but has this amazing, refreshing kick & is certified Non-GMO!
- 1/3 cup – 1/2 cup of Ceres 100% Pure Peach Juice – depending on how “peachy” ya like it! I just put a splash into each individual cup!
- 4 shots of vodka
- Blueberries & Peaches for garnish
- Mint – OPTIONAL – Disclaimer: I originally wanted to make this with mint, & I honestly cannot for the life of me remember why I didn’t, but I really think it would be quite AMAZING with a little mint addition
- LOTS of ice!
- Fill a pitcher a third of the way up with ice
- Add in the 2 bottles of Ginger Beer, Vodka & Ceres 100% Pure Peach Juice
- Garnish with blueberries, sliced peaches & mint (optional)
Let me know if you try this out!