“Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, & pumpkin pie”
October simply just wouldn’t be the same without a trip to the local pumpkin patch & I happen to take the art of picking pumpkins very seriously. I mean not to brag or anything, but I’m the reigning “Pumpkin Carving Champion” up at the cottage… & that is no small feat my friends! 😛 But besides carving & baking pies, there are SO many other wonderful ways to utilize this amazing fall fruit! YES a fruit… who knew?!
Pumpkin Recipe Roundup!
About once every couple of months, I get together with some pretty fabulous Food & Nutrition Bloggers here in Toronto… seriously my mouth waters simply by browsing their pages! So I am BEYOND excited that a few of them are oh so graciously sharing their best, pumpkin recipes with us today! Just in time for Thanksgiving! Below are five delectable recipe ideas & photos from each of their blogs… you’re welcome folks. Click on the recipe name for their original post & instructions! Please enjoy!
1. Pumpkin Spiced Vegan Latte – recipe & photo by Maya Eid
2. Gluten-free Cranberry Squash Muffins – recipe & photo by Ashley Kleiman
3. Spiced Pumpkin Coconut Butter – recipe & photo by Rachel MacKay
4. Raw Pumpkin Vanilla Energy Bites – recipe & photo by Naturally Nora
5. Pumpkin Spiced Muffins – recipe & photo by Jamie Fairbairn for HHH
Thanks SO much for sharing these recipes with us today ladies!
What are some of YOUR favourite pumpkin recipes?! Post below!