“Cocktails are like a present you give to yourself”
You GUYS…. In case you weren’t following along on Insta over the weekend, one of my very best friends got MARRIED this past Sunday! It seriously could NOT have been a more perfect day – the decor was honestly so fabulously dreamy my iPhone Camera nearly exploded with pure & utter joy at what it had the PLEASURE of being exposed to that day! Also there was lots of love goin’ on, & I suppose that is also pretty great too 😛 Now seeing as how I’m still in somewhat of a “celebratory mood”, & also because tomorrow is the first OFFICIAL day of fall – SO MUCH TO BE HAPPY ABOUT – I thought I’d share this incredibly delicious Fall Cocktail with all of you today! ENJOY!
Ginger Beer Fall Cocktails – Perfect for Thanksgiving!
Okay so, remember back in July, when I concocted that incredibly AMAZING Peach, Blueberry & Ginger Beer Cocktail?! Well brace yourselves friends, because I loved it SO much that I decided to kind of revamp it & put a bit of an autumnal spin on this recipe for Fall & Thanksgiving * Also because my creativity is somewhat lacking when it comes to drinks, so why not mess with a good thing, am I right? *
Guys, let me tell you… IT WAS DELICIOUS!
In fact, I think I might even dare say that I like this version BETTER!! I found that it worked more for fall because of that wonderfully spicy ginger flavour which is just SO synonymous with the season! I mean, it couldn’t be more “Thanksgiving Dinner” appropriate, & it’s a pretty versatile cocktail because you can EITHER serve it warm or cold! UGH loves it – anyway, enough of my boring details… don’t take my word for it – try it yourself!!!
Here’s What You’ll Need
- 2 Bottles of Ginger Beer from the Ginger People – Certified Non-GMO!
- 1/3 cup – 1/2 cup of Organic Apple Cider
- 4 shots of vodka
- Organic Apples – to garnish! Ps. we’ve got a killer sale on right now at Ambrosia Natural Foods
- Cinnamon Sticks
- LOTS of ice!
- Fill a pitcher a third of the way up with ice
- Add in the 2 bottles of Ginger Beer, Vodka & Apple Cider – PS. If you want to serve this cocktail warm… add the apple cider to a pan on low with cinnamon sticks… simmer for a few minutes & add!
- Garnish with organic apples & cinnamon sticks
LET ME KNOW IF YOU TRY THIS!!!!!